Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today isn't only Valentines day but it is also mine and Alex's six month anniversary!
It is crazy to think we've been married six months.
I love this man so much.
But since it's our six month anniversary here are six reasons I love him
(even though there are so many more):

1. He makes me feel like I'm the only person he can see.
2. He'll tickle me and wrestle me even when I tell him to stop.
3. I always come first.
4. He tells me he loves me more than once a day.
5. He still gives me butterflies.
6. And he's not scared to dance like this in public:



Happy Valentine's Day Alex! I love you.

2 comments:

Cheryl Meibos said...

Gotta love those dance moves! Hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day...congrats on six months!

The Castletons said...

haha. so cute. congrats on 6 months! the rest will go by so fast so love every minute.