Sunday, November 28, 2010

We had an awesome Thanksgiving.
We went to Florida and spent it with my family.

Our activities ranged from card playing to swimming to airboating to
paddleboarding and wakeboarding

Hot tubbing with Nash, Alex, and Kenny.On Thanksgiving.
We played cards.
We're so glad Rob and Sheree came!


We went paddleboarding.
We saw a dolphin.

We went on an airboat in the mangrove forest.We saw this big big guy.
Look at his thigh!
It knocked his head against the boat on my side.
I was a little nervous.


This is a year old alligator.
His name was Jeff.
We got to hold him.

We went wakeboarding.
One day it was on a lake.
The next day it was on the ocean.
When we went on the ocean we saw another dolphin!
Kenny getting some air.

I have the best parents.
My amazing mom and dad.


It was so NICE having Christina back.
Seriously I loveeeee my sister.
I'm so glad she is back.

I'm so thankful for my family.
I have the best family.
The best parents, siblings, and husband.
It's always really hard for me to leave.
It always hurts my heart.
But I get to see them all in a month!
Can't wait for New Years to see them!

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

gillian said...

That looks like the most fun vacation! I am truly jealous of your fun in the sun and swimming when we were stuck in freeezing cold weather :) Glad you guys made it back safe! see you tonight sista!

Mattson Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Wouldn't even seem like Thanksgiving with that weather!