Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines Day:
Day started with going to school.
A student brought me a cupcake!


I didn't have to teach because the counselors are teaching the next few days about suicide and stress.
So it was a relaxing day.

After school, I had lacrosse.
I let the girls bring a date to practice and it was a fun day. 
The girls really enjoyed it.
I wanted Alex to come but he has a meeting every Tuesday from 1-4.
Well surprise surprise Alex showed up!
Right as we were starting practice I saw my sweetheart walking to the field with flowers.
Look at him go.

After practice we went home and just relaxed until we had dinner at P.F. Changs.
The best part is that it was the most time I've got to spend with Alex on a weekday.
We don't get to see each other much with our busy schedule so it was great to spend the afternoon with him.

I love Valentines Day.
I know people are downers on this day cause they're single, but there's tons of people to love.
I love getting the texts from friends and family on Valentines Day.

Happy Love Day!!

No comments: