Monday, July 11, 2011


We had such a fun 4th of July. 

We started the day by going to the Provo Grand Parade.
It started out cloudy which was nice because it wasn't so hot.
It got hotter by the end of the parade.
Christina came with us to the parade.


Uncle Sam balloon. 
I thought these were so cool!
I've never seen the big balloons in a parade.


Llama!

The 4th of July is also our sweet nephews birthday!
What do you do when you don't have 4th of July wrapping paper?
Make it!


Alex hanging out with Tyler before the party starts.

Joshie all dressed up for his party!
Look at his curls.


Birthday boy with his mommy.

So excited to be 1.






Opening presents.


More presents.


Opening their present from Uncle Alex and Auntie Becca.
We made them a book full of pictures from the first year of their life.
I think it was pretty cute.

Birthday cakes!





Time to dig in.



Parents with their one year olds!

We love these boys.

Joshie loved his cake.





Watching fireworks that night.

We had so much fun on the fourth of July. 
Not pictured is my brothers lip.
After the twins party, I get a text from Kenny with a picture that says, "I think I need stitches"
Kenny, his girlfriend Jessika, his roommate John and Jessika's cousin Alex all went to the rope swings in Mona.
I knew they were there so when I got that text I was so curious about what happened.
Since I was in Santaquin it was a quick trip to the hospital in Nephi.
I drove down and met them.
Kenny had bit through his lip and needed 13 stitches.
He was trying to do a double flip off the rope swing and didn't flip off fast enough.
Poor Kenny. He's out of control.
But it all worked out. 
They stopped by after the hospital to eat some food.
Then they went to Thanksgiving point to watch fireworks.
All in all it was a good day!

Kenny's lip a few days later.

No comments: