Thursday, December 6, 2012

October

October was a fun month! It consisted of Alex going to school and me working.

Mom got to come out so we could look at venues for Christina's wedding.
We have been so lucky that we have got to see mom EVERY month! 
I have loved it.
It's made living so far away not seem unbearable.
Also, Christina's best friend Adrienne was here with her cute little baby Will.

I played both flag football and soccer for intramurals.
Both teams were two of the most fun teams I have been on.
I played both flag football and soccer for intramurals.
Both teams were two of the most fun teams I have been on.
I loved all the girls.
I had fall break from school, and Cheryl and Joyce went to New York.
While they were gone I watched the babies!
One day we were in Parowan so Alex and Jared could work on the houseboat trailer.
We went to St. George to an inflatable place and McDonalds after.
We had a way fun day!

I watched them the rest of that weekend.
Alex and Jared played some flag football, and Jared ended up breaking his finger so bad he had to get pins in it.
Poor guy.

We had lots of fall ball for lacrosse and scrimmaged Lehi and American Fork.
So proud of my girls. 90% of them are new, and there has already been so much improvement.
We through Cami a bridal fiesta!
It was a blast.
Jessika got her mission call!
Paris, France, leaving February 2nd.
So happy for her.
Halloween night we went with Cheryl and Jared and the babies as a herd of cattle.
Cheryl made the most awesome Halloween dinner.
She made spider deviled eggs, pumpkin breadbowl for chili, and spooooky punch!




October was a really fun month!



No comments: