Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Luke Meibos

This week we welcomed a little boy on the Evans side.
My sister-in-law Cheryl had another little baby boy.

Luke Jared Meibos.
Such a sweetie! It has been nice that Cheryl went through it a few months before I'm going through it because I feel a lot more educated on certain things now. 

It was also so sweet to see my nephew Tyler run in the hospital room and go straight to his baby brother. He knew he was "Lukey". He kept saying he wanted to take him home and to take the baby to "Tylers house". He loves his baby brother.


Joshie still isn't 100% sure about him. He was much better being around him a few days after, even rocking him while he was in his carseat. I think he'll warm up to the idea of having a brother.

I'm so excited for the Meibos family of 5 now! 
They are all so cute. 

That much closer to meeting our little girl!

No comments: