Baby girl is one month old (yesterday)!
Fastest month of my life.
Some things about her:
- You are wearing size one diapers and 0-3 month clothes.
- You start at night with a 4 hour stretch, then a 3 hour stretch, then another 3 hour nap after. One night you slept 5 1/2 hours and mom woke up feeling like a champ!
- You don't cry much. You had a cold this week and it's the most I've heard you cry in your short life.
- You are quite the spitter. No matter how much we burp you, you manage to ruin an adorable outfit!
- You are starting to follow people. Especially your dad when he talks.
- When your awake you don't want to just sit in your car seat. As soon as we start driving you fall asleep!
- You have an incredibly strong neck. You lift it and looks around.
- You like tummy time but you get bored and fall asleep.
- You love your binky.
- You eat like a champ.
- You already went on your first road trip to Nevada and you are going to fly on a plane on Sunday.
- You can sleep through the loudest noises.
- You love baths, especially warm baths. Dad is the expert bather.
We are so in love with our sweet Lucy Grace!