Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bridal Shower

Today my bestest friend threw me a bridal shower! It was so much fun. It was at my best friend and maid of honor Lindsay's house. There was tons of food, tons of people and tons of fun. I now have plenty of good recipes to use to make Alex some delicious food =). I was so glad that so many close friends could come. I could not have asked for a better bridal shower. Thanks so much to all who came it meant so much!



Some of my closest friends in high school. I was so glad they came.

Who would have known 6 years ago when we met that we would both be engaged and getting married within a week of eachother!

Hostess/Maid of Honor/Best friend since 8th grade. She threw an awesome party.

Opening some presents. I was so glad my mom was there as well as some of her tennis friends, church friends, and my favorite teacher Mrs. KK.

Sad Christina couldn't make it but I was glad that Sarah could.Kenny's girlfriend Nora. I love this girl, and she is awesome for coming even after getting her wisdom teeth out the day before.
Opening more presents.
I love the Overmyer girls. Molly, me and Hannah. I'm so excited Molly's one of my bridesmaids.
Two of my favorite Moms. Anne and Lori.
Lots of girls!At the end. I got to tell everyone about Alex and thank everyone for there gifts. It was a fun fun day.

No comments: