Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On March 4th we went to the Canyons!
I went up in the morning with Kenny, John (Kenny's friend) and Jessika (Kenny's gf).
It was so fun!
Alex came up around noon and joined us.

John and Jessika



Kenny's so cute.


Jessika and I


Kenny and John.

We were on the first gondola ride forever.
It kept stopping.

I also dropped my glove off the lift while getting starbursts.
Which wasn't fun.
But we found a way to go and get it.

Also poor, sweet little Jessika,
had a really hard fall on our last run.
She got the wind knocked out of her and passed out.
She said her thumb was hurting really bad too.
It was super scary.

She went to the doctor that night and found out she tore a ligament in her hand.
SO SAD!
Other than that it was tons of fun!
Haha.



1 comment:

gillian said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she tore a ligament in her hand! How sad! I am glad you guys had fun though. How did you get your glove?