Monday, November 21, 2011

I am thankful for my amazing husband who gets me through every single day.
I'm thankful for cell phones so I can talk to my family every day.
I'm thankful for my Mom, Dad, sisters, brother, and Nash.
I'm thankful for the great family I married in to.
I'm thankful for my sweet baby nephews.
I'm thankful for my education and how it's prepared me for my future career.
I'm thankful for the girls I coach.
I'm thankful for our bed. Favorite place on earth.
I'm thankful for sweats especially in this cold.
I'm thankful for exercise and Alex for making me go every morning.
I am thankful for diet coke.
I'm thankful for Maria. She's such a good car.
I'm thankful for the gospel and the blessing it is in our lives.

Just a little list of what I'm thankful for.
I'm sure this list could go much longer.
I love this time of year to be able to reflect of the great things we are given.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: