Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Look at me go, blogging three times in 2 days!
I'm on fire!!

Just wanted to write a quick health post.
For all the skeptics out there who think that strictly watching what you eat and exercising won't help you lose weight, I have some news for you!
For the past few weeks I've been watching my calories and exercising every day.
And...
I've lost 6.5 pounds!
It was a little slow going at first and I wasn't seeing any results, but the past week, the results have really shown.

I'm excited to use myself as an example in the health classes I teach next semester!

Get out and be healthy!!

3 comments:

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Good to know! I'm trying!

Rachel said...

What the heck!? Did you even have 6.5 lbs to lose?! Little skinny mini :) I'm glad it's working for you! My body is having issues. I don't know if you've read my blog. but It's not responding. I just watch every week as the scale continues to go higher and higher. Joy. I'll figure out what is going on, though!

The Clark Family said...

Good for you! And I would like to thank Rachel ^^ for helping me understand your post. The first 5 times I read it I thought you said you had lost 65 pounds and I was like what the heck? Good for you though and you will be a great example to those kids!