Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to my roots...

For the 4th of July weekend my Dad and I went back to where we both grew up and surprised my grandma and grandpa because they just got home from their mission. So Friday night we flew into Providence and drove to Massachusetts. We went to Norwell (where I lived when I was younger) Saturday morning and drove up to my Aunts and surprised my grandparents. They had no idea we were coming but we got to enjoy a fun weekend with them, my aunts and uncles and some cousins. We hung out, talked and enjoyed each others company for the weekend. It was a really fun time. My dad and I went and looked at our old house and different places we remember from living there. We ended the trip with our rental car being broken into! The passenger window was broken and my dads GPS. Although not such a fun experience, it didn't ruin our enjoyable weekend.


My aunt Miene, Uncle Kevin, Kylie and Tyler


Me and my Grandparents


Walking in Scituate. I remember coming to this place as a kid.


Dad and I with Kylie and Tyler


Me and Dad


Dad and I with Auntie Miene


Dad and his parents


Grandpa doing a magic trick for Kylie and Tyler

Dad showing cousins Tyler and Kylie a magic trick.

Our broken into car window!

No comments: